NEW AUDIOVISUAL EQUIPMENT FOR EVENTS
To enhance your face-to-face, hybrid or 100% digital events with lighting, sound, video capture/diffusion, simultaneous interpretation and a streaming system combining performance and creativity, new audiovisual equipment has been added to our warehouses.
A large choice of professional audiovisual equipment for your event
Our rental fleet is equipped with the latest generation of audiovisual equipment for your event, whatever its nature: festival, concert, theater, convention, exhibition, cocktail party, product launch, public or trade show, etc.
We select internationally renowned brands: Barco, Samsung, Robe Lighting, L-Acoustics, Blackmagic Design, CM, SIXTY82, etc.
Here are some examples of references available for your next event projects:
- Samsung LED 4K QM screens from 55 to 98 inches
- Panasonic HD AW-UE150 turret camera
- Robe Esprite Profile LED projector
- Technopar T4 black standing buffet pole with 4 battery powered spotlights
- I9 PC station with vMix 4K 4 call or vMix Pro 8 call software
- Barco UDM-4K22 laser projector
- Barco TLD+ UST 90 optics 0.40:1 WUXGA /0.43:1 4K
- Barco TLD+ UST 90 optics 0.68-0.87 WUXGA /0.73-0.94 4K
- L-Acoustics KARA II Speakers
- L-Acoustics KIVA II speakers
- Martin Mac Aura PXL projector
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro Mixer
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme Mixer
- Riedel Bolero 4-station HF Dect intercom system
Advantages of an audiovisual equipment park in constant renewal
GL events, technical service provider for events, constantly renews its audiovisual equipment in order to guarantee a quality of service for unforgettable events. This renewal has 2 major advantages:
- To provide you with ever more innovative and energy-efficient products
Indeed, the new audiovisual equipment is more innovative technically (speed, ease of use, remote control, ergonomics, etc.) and less energy consuming (LED technology, autonomy, new standards, etc.).
- Responding reactively to all your requests
Increasing our quantities of audiovisual equipment for rent allows us to be autonomous on your events throughout France.
Treatment of the audiovisual material at the end of exploitation
We regularly organize second-hand sales operations for our employees and the general public in order to promote the second life of the equipment.
When audiovisual equipment reaches the end of its life, we collaborate with numerous organizations for the treatment and recycling of waste:
- Ecosystem (light bulbs, lamps, electronic equipment and mobile air conditioning) → 6.302 tons delivered in 2020
- Corepile (batteries) → 708 kg delivered in 2020
- Munoz (metals and iron)
In addition, we also give a second life to our computer equipment by donating to the APPIA association, which then sends this equipment to African schools.