CSR at the heart of our activities
GL events is committed for a long time in an eco-conception approach of spaces and events, in order to reduce the ecological impact of the whole event production cycle. We dictate ourselves a high environmental, economical and social requirement level, thus allowing to highlight concrete actions to answer to these crucial stakes. In this extent, we try to limit as much as we can the environmental footprint of the shows that we organize or equip, and to favor the responsible operations of our event sites. To go even further, we alert our employees and partners of stakes and practices of sustainable development in our careers, and this at all steps of the performance.
Safety and waste management
Our different programs in terms of CSR allow us to favor equality of chances and the best possible safety in the company, by permitting our talents to develop a healthy work environment. The respect of the hygiene, security and people’s protection regulations is at the core of our concerns and we provide equipment whose conformity is insured during all the life cycles of our products.
These commitments allow us:
- to make our offers evolve towards eco-conceived propositions
- to ameliorate waste management and their reuse
- to limit our CO2 emissions linked with transport
- to privilege shorts channels, local actors and providers that are close to us
We sift all our products inside our warehouses, waste sorting is done for the following categories : wood, metals, papers, cardboards, banals industrial waste. Partnerships were implemented with Ecosystem (lighting source, some e-waste) and Corepile (batteries and accumulators).
People with disabilities
GL events is also signatory of a convention with Agefiph and developed a policy in favor of disabled people through the following cores : recruitment, job security, awareness, formation, resort and adapted and protected sector.
GL events' audiovisual and power division supports the initiative to promote gender equality within the company and its teams. We are convinced that gender equality is an essential asset for the performance and development of the company. With the gender equality index, companies can measure where they stand. In the form of a score out of 100, the index is calculated on the basis of 4 indicators, which evaluate the gaps between women and men in the company.
- In terms of the pay gap, the rate of representation of women in certain categories does not allow this indicator to be calculated. Nevertheless, the only calculable category shows a weighted gap of 5.32% in favor of women;
- Regarding the rate of individual increases, GL events Audiovisual notes a 3.6% difference in favor of women;
- 100% of women who were on maternity/adoption leave in 2021 received a raise upon their return;
- The company is continuing its efforts to increase the representation of women in the 10 highest paid positions.
In 2022, GL events' audiovisual and power division thus obtained a score of 50 out of 60 for these three calculable indicators.
The company remains determined to pursue its commitments.